Support Officer Finance & Control
Part time, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
If you are studying finance, accounting or relevant studies and you would like to gain work experience in the financial sector, this is your chance! To support the finance department, we are looking an employee to deal with all supporting activities in the administrative field. Think of:
- Provide support with payments and recharges of expenses;
- Assisting in ad hoc projects within the finance department, e.g. documentation of processes;
- Perform various reconciliations;
- Prepare loan balance confirmations upon request of auditors of investees (in close cooperation with administrators);
- Administrator of the expense declaration system (Declaree);
- Assist in further digitalization of administrative tasks;
- Check incoming invoices and distribute internally;
- Support with reporting.
- Education at least HBO;
- Excellent knowledge of English, (basic) knowledge of Dutch is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word and Excel;
- Affinity with IT.
- Result oriented
- Pro-active and a self-starter, that can work independently, but also within a team
- Strong analytical skills
Triple Jump offers you
- The opportunity to work within a growing, entrepreneurial organisation in the impact investing sector;
- A salary competitive for the impact investing space, 8% holiday allowance, variable incentives and a pension plan;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
Are you interested? Send your application to the attention of Jeanette Bouman, HR Manager Triple Jump, before December 31, 2018 via https://triplejump.recruitee.com. More information about the position can be obtained through René van Schalkwyk at +31 20 2202 807.