Triple Jump is looking for a:
32 hours per week, initially for 1 year, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Triple Jump is an impact-focused investment manager that manages and advises several funds in the area of financial inclusion, SME finance, affordable housing, renewable energy and agri. Triple Jump’s mission is to go where investing capital empowers people and improves lives. Triple Jump is headquartered in Amsterdam, and has a strong footprint in the emerging markets with 5 regional offices located in Georgia, Peru, Mexico, Thailand and Kenya. The team consists of over 80 professionals, including 30 different nationalities, with broad field experience and in-depth financial expertise. Triple Jumps’ investment portfolio spans across more than 60 countries.
Triple Jump offers professional asset management services to investors, ranging from asset selection, to portfolio management to fund administration. Triple Jump holds an AIFMD license and is regulated by the Dutch Central Bank and the Authority Financial Markets. Our investor base includes institutional investors, development banks, governments, NGOs, and retail banks, all of whom seek to combine both financial returns with social/environmental impact.
You will work closely together in a team of two office managers, sharing tasks which can be divided in:
Administrative related tasks:
- Diary management and meeting scheduling for the CEO;
- Assist in meeting scheduling for the Executive Board;
- Make travel, visa and accommodation arrangements of the Executive Board;
- Coordinate company presentations and reports;
- Ad hoc support of other teams with administrative tasks.
- Take minutes of meetings and filing;
- Maintain CRM database and assist in mailings;
Office Management related tasks:
- Be the first point of contact for greeting guests visiting the office;
- Managing information, screening, referrals and handle phone calls and incoming correspondence, taking own initiative adding required information for processing;
- Setting up meetings and managing meeting rooms;
- Ensure adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and other office supplies, and manage related vendors and budgets;
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Manage contracted parties with regards to facility management;
- Assist with internal and upcoming external move;
- Organize office lunches, events, off-sites together with HR;
- Partner with our other offices and headquarters to ensure consistent and effective communication.
- HBO graduate;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in international business and professional environment;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and spoken);
- Experience in working with Outlook and MS Office 365 (e.g., Sharepoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Strong service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff;
- Very good organisational and planning skills;
- Excellent communication skills; sensitive to the multicultural environment;
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Team player with a positive attitude;
- Self-starter with high levels of accuracy and precision;
- Representative, flexible, multitasker and a problem solver;
Triple Jump offers you:
- A salary competitive for the impact investing sector, 13th month, plus benefits such as a variable part up to a maximum of 10% of your salary. The package includes 28 days of annual leave, based on a full-time contract;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
- The position is initially for 1 year. If successful, the candidate will be offered a permanent position;
- Good work-life balance in the Amsterdam Area.
Are you interested? Please send your application to Willem Boymans before September 13, 2019 via https://jobs.triplejump.eu. More information about the position can be obtained through Willem Boymans (HR) at +31 20 220 28 07 or Wyndham Juneau (Office Manager) at +31 20 220 28 23. Applicants must have an EU working permit.